Saturday, October 13, 2007

After all the discussions

After all those discussions revealed to me about fate, the only thing I figured out was that fate becomes responsibility. It was Oedipus's responsibility to leave his town to try to not kill his father and marry his mother. But in the end, fate was inevitable and his fate came to him unknowingly.

I feel that after all, maybe freewill isn't that free. I do not get to do just "whatever" I want and there are certain things on Earth that restrict me from doing it. But then again, I don't totally believe that there is fate. Believing in fate is like believing that there is some greater power in this world that controls me. I don't have a religion but I do believe in god. But I don't think god determines everything that I do or everything anyone else does. God cannot be responsible for 911 or the war.

Ultimately, I think there is both. Some things we do are determined by ourselves, while somethings cannot be escaped. There is no real answer about whether fate or freewill exist. I think it's better to live on without answering cause there is no point in answering it.

No comments:

N-Blox made by Neave Games