Friday, October 26, 2007

Teenage life

Growing up as a teenager, my number one problem is of course school. My life revolves around school: school work, school sports/clubs, and school events. When you are growing up as a teenager, you feel as if you are tired of school and don't want to learn anymore. But when you finish school, you feel like you want to learn again. That's a paradox.

One lesson I learned growing up as a teenager is that I don't always get what I want, and sometimes, I have to respect what I already have. When I was a kid, I always begged to buy toys and it was easier for me to get what I wanted when I was little. But once you are a teenanger, your parents try to teach you to save money and become an adult. As an adult, one cannot spend money like crazy. Teenagers don't usually know how important it is to save money because we don't work for it. When we start realizing how painful it is to get money, then we will understand the importance of money.

Another problem I have growing up as a teenager is procrastination. Whenever I try to do my homework, I always get distracted by my computer. I just don't feel like doing my work and surf the web, watching youtube, playing games. I think it will be a problem for me if this continues, so I try to keep my self focused.

Last but not least, growing up as a teenager, I learned that sports can be really tough. It wasn't until high school when I found out that soccer required a lot of stamina and strength. When I was in elementary school, it wasn't that important to have stamina. But now, I learned that stamina is really really important and that's why I chose to run Cross Country this year.

No comments:

N-Blox made by Neave Games