Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Story

I think the oldest story I could remember from my childhood was a story about how the 12 Chinese Zodiacs came about. I remember listening to it on a cassette tape and it was pretty interesting because I still remember it and it sounded like it could be true......well it was more of a mythology, it told the origin of the zodiac. Anyways the story went on as how the 12 animals in the Chinese Zodiac had a race to compete to see who won. The twelve animals and their place in the zodiac were the Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Lamb, Monkey, Cock, Dog, and Pig. I think they had a race on who could cross the finish line first starting in the morning. I think the rat won because it was used to waking up in the morning, or something like that, I'm not sure. The ox was second because it was one of those animals that had good intent on waking up or something along the lines of that. The pig was last because it was very lazy and was not used to waking up. So anyways, since my childhood, I was told that I was born in the year of the Horse so I sort of remembered the story about the Chinese Zodiac and I remember I listened to it many times. It was my favorite story because that's basically the only story I could remember from my childhood when I was under the age of five and it had a interesting story on how the zodiac came about.

No comments:

N-Blox made by Neave Games