Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Quotes

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. "- Albert Einstein

"Life is without meaning. You bring the meaning to it. The meaning of life is whatever you ascribe it to be. Being alive is the meaning. "- Joseph Campbell

I chose the first quote because I'm living in a life where I am curious about many things. I'm curious about how certain things work and many mysteries like how the world got started. I like reading science magazines and find out many things that I didn't know. The second quote shows how I'm living my life. I'm in control of my future and I'm living my life as I want it to.

1 comment:

unknown said...

"of the marvelous structure of reality." well done. Do you know who Joseph Campbell is?

N-Blox made by Neave Games